The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK S1 is a rugged Android 7" tablet that is the latest addition to our lineup of Android devices. The TOUGHBOOK S1 has a powerful octa-core processor, supports 4G LTE and FirstNet connectivity. It also features an optional extended-life battery that supports warm swap functionality. The tablet has the flexibility to be used in all markets including logistics, transportation, retail and field service. Equipped with an optional integrated barcode reader that supports landscape or portrait orientations.
• An outdoor-viewable display with patented rain mode and glove touch functionality, making this tablet the choice for outdoor workers everywhere.
• 5 foot drop rating and IP65 and IP67 certification for dust and water resistance the TOUGHBOOK S1 is purpose-built to seamlessly operate in the enterprise environment.
• TOUGHBOOK S1 is supported by productivity+, a comprehensive world-class Android solution
• Optional 1D/2D barcode reader, 2nd USB type A and extended-life battery
• 7" HD sunlight viewable screen with patented rain mode, glove touch and multi-touch
• Warm swap battery function with up to 14 hours of battery life
• FirstNet Ready and supports Band 14 connectivity
• Display: 7" WXGA 1280 x 800 Touchscreen
• Operating System: Android 10
• Processor: Qualcomm SDM660 2.2GHz / 1.843GHz Octa-core
• Memory: 4GB
• Storage: 64GB
• Mobile Connection: 4G LTE
• Battery: Li-ion 3.8V, 3,200mAh
• Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash ; 5MP front facing camera
• Audio: Integrated microphone, Loud Speaker 94dBA
• Keyboard: 10-point gloved multi touch, On-screen QWERTY keyboard
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 193.04 mm x 131.06 mm x 19.05 mm
• Weight (approx.): 0.43 Kg with battery pack