Inspire and engage students in STEM and develop 21st Century Learning skills with MERGE EDU, an active-learning platform that provides AR tools, VR learning experiences, a wealth of content and immersive lesson activities designed for the award-winning MERGE Cube.
This is an annual subscription to the Merge EDU platform for 30 licenses. It allows 30 concurrent users to use the platform simultaneously at one school site.
Included in the platform subscription:
- Merge Explorer: Interact with complex models, perform virtual dissections, and observe virtual phenomenon
- Object Viewer: Object Viewer allows you to convert 3D models and digital designs into virtual objects you can hold on the MERGE Cube
- Lesson Activities: Find a starter collection of lesson activities ranging from 15 minutes to full class length to get started with Merge Explorer or Object Viewer
- Teacher Dashboard: provision and manage student accounts, monitor completion tracking of individual Explorer learning modules and administer student virtual object collections
The Merge Cube is a holographic resource that allows students to physically hold and interact with 3D objects using augmented reality (AR) technology. Bring lesson plans to life in the classroom, lab, library and Makerspace to support active learning and content creation.
- Use Merge Cube to teach lessons or create activities
- Convert 3D files to digital objects to illustrate complex concepts
- Merge allows students to “experience” history and science
- Convert Paint 3D and Tinkercad designs into virtual objects
- Code in CoSpaces Edu and hold creations as virtual objects
- Scan real-world objects with Qlone and convert into virtual objects