The Alogic USB-C MultiPort Adapter allows you to connect memory cards (SD, micro SD), 3 x USB-A peripherals such as a USB storage device, keyboard, mouse or printer etc at the same time. The adapter lets you connect memory cards from your phone, camera or cam corder to your laptop or computer with a USB-C port. The USB-A ports can be used to connect all your existing USB peripherals such a storage devices like hard drives, keyboards, mouse, printers, scanners etc.
The USB-C MultiPort adapter can connect memory cards and 3 x USB-A enabled peripherals simultaneously.
Compact & Portable:
The adapter is compact with a very small foot print for ease of use on a desk or can be a perfect travel companion for on the go use.
Self Powered & Driver Free:
The Alogic adapter is a plug and play device. It does not need any software or drivers installed prior to operation. The device is also self powered through the USB-C port making it suitable for both travel and desktop applications.
- Transfer photos, videos or other files from your SD and microSD cards to your USB-C enabled tablet, laptop or other device
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate - 5 Gbps through USB-A Ports
- Compatible with USB-C ports on most computers (Windows/Mac/Chromebooks) with DisplayPort pass through.
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports and USB 3.1 Devices
- Color: Black or White
- Cable Length: 10cm
- (1) USB-C Male to (1) micro SD & (1) SD Card Slots, (3) USB-A Female
- User Interface :
1 x SD, 1 x micro SD, 3 x USB-A Ports
1 X USB-C Male
- System Requirement:
Windows?? 7, Windows?? 8, 8.1,10 and Mac OS X 10.8 or above
- Compliance :
USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 specification
- Physical Characteristics:
Colour : Black or White
Dimensions :190(L) X 95(W) X 12(H) mm