Connect Your Ethernet Devices
ALOGIC Cat6 snagless patch cables are ideal to handle ultra-high speed and multi-gigabit protocols to transfer large volumes of voice, data, video and communications signals. ALOGIC CAT6 cables can help to improve the networks speeds by reducing impedance loss and network return loss in your network by as much as 4 %. The cables consist of 4 pairs of 24 AWG insulated copper conductors separated by a cross to maintain a uniform distance between them which leads to improved cross talk performance, low insertion loss and higher data rates. Gold plated connectors ensure crystal clear transmission and the custom designed snagless boot protects the cable from any damage during installation.
- All ALOGIC CAT6 cables are A-Tick compliant with ACMA requirements.
- Supports 10Base-T, 100Base-T, and 1000Base-T Network.
- Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
- Available in 10 colours to easily colour-code your network installation.
- Meets and exceeds all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards
- 50-micron gold-plated connectors to ensure clear transmissions.
- Snagless moulded connectors to protect the RJ45 retaining clips from damage during installation.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Part No. C6-10-Black
Compliance: RoHS Compliant
Input: 8P8C (RJ45)
Wiring Scheme: T568A
Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9
Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
Temperature Rating: 60??C
Voltage Rating: 30V
Conductor Type: 24AWG (7/0.20), Stranded Bare Copper
Barcode (EAN): 9319866000255