- Best For: Highly mobile Microsoft Surface users, as well as Monitors & Projectors that support up to 4K (supports USB-C Power Pass-Through)
- Connection Technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging) via 3A/60W (or higher) USB-C charger – not included)
- Compatibility: Windows 10
- # of Monitors Supported: 1
- Video Ports: 1 x HDMI v1.4 and 1 x HD VGA
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single Monitor: HDMI UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz OR VGA Full HD 2048 x 1152 @ 60Hz
- Plug & Play: Plug & Play installation without need for drivers or downloads
- System Requirements: Microsoft Surface Go, Microsoft Surface Book 2, Microsoft Surface Laptop 3, Microsoft Surface Pro 7,Surface Pro 7+ or Microsoft Surface Pro X
- Warranty: 3 Years
Designed for Surface
The SD1610P allows you to connect with confidence to Microsoft Surface devices with USB-C (Microsoft Surface Go, Surface Book 2, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7,Surface Pro 7+ and Surface Pro X).
USB-C Pass-Through Power
Connect and charge your USB-C enabled Surface device and USB accessories via a 3A/60W (or higher) USB-C charger (not included), or power the dock and connected devices using the Surface battery when traveling.
Versatile Video Connection
Provides options for HDMI (4K@30Hz) or VGA Full HD (1920x1080p) video output to an external monitor or projector. Simplify your packing by eliminating the need to travel with extra video adapters.
3 USB Ports
Extend your productivity capabilities via 2 USB-A 3.2 Gen1 ports (up to 5Gbps) and an extra USB-C 3.2 Gen1 port for data synchronization (up to 5Gbps).
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Provides a reliable 1Gbps wired networking connection.
8” Hideaway USB-C Cable
Provides you with an extended, flexible length (20.5cm) while conveniently storing within the dock when not in use.
Designed to fit into your Surface backpack or carrying case, while also providing you with the opportunity to eliminate many video adapters, dongles and mobile accessory power adapters.
|Connection technology||USB-C Alt Mode|
|Number of Screen Outputs||1|
|Video ports||HDMI, VGA|
|Power delivery||Pass-through power|
|Number of USB ports||2|
|USB fast charging||Yes|
|Docking station family||The Road Warrior|
|Best For||Highly Mobile USB-C Laptops and Ultrabooks as well as Monitors and Projectors that support up to 4K, Surface Pro 7+, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro (5th Gen) and Surface Pro 4 and Monitors that support up to 4K|
|USB-A ports||2 x USB-A 3.2 Gen1 Ports (rear) with 5V/2.4A fast-charging on each port|
|USB-C ports||1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen1 Port: (rear) for pass-through power|
|Data transfer speeds||Supports up to 5Gbps data transfer speed|
|Ethernet Speed (Mbps)||1000, 100, 10|
|Maximum resolution supported||Single monitor: HDMI UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz or VGA Full HD 2048 x 1152 @ 60Hz|
|Plug & play||Plug & play installation without need for drivers or downloads|
|System requirements||Host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt mode over USB-C, Surface Pro 7+, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro (5th Gen) and Surface Pro 4|
|Thunderbolt Ports||N/A - However, TB3 Compatible|
|USB-C Power Delivery||Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)|
|Video output||1 x HDMI v1.4, 1 x HD VGA|
|Device Compatibility||Surface Go, Surface Pro 7, Surface Go 2, Surface Book 1, Surface Book 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Pro X, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7+|