- Serialized lock head makes retrieving the preset combination simple and easy
- Tough Lock Head with Cleat™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Nano Security Slot found in ultra-thin laptops and tablets for uncompromised security
- Carbon Steel Cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Verified and Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to look up forgotten combination codes
Serialized Keyless Preset Combination
The 4-wheel number code is programmed into the lock before arrival so you can put it immediately to work without the need to set the combination yourself. A serial number is etched onto the lock, making it easy to retrieve your combination.
Tough Lock Head
Tough Lock Head with Cleat™ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Nano Security Slot found in ultra-thin laptops and tablets for uncompromised security, it meets Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
Verified and Tested
Engineered to Kensington’s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington’s online code registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy combination lookup if it is ever forgotten.