• 1080p HD Sensor: For superior sharpness and image quality.
• 720p HD video chat: For a true HD-quality experience.
• High-precision glass element lens: Provides sharp image quality.
• TrueColor Technology with face tracking: Automatically controls exposure for bright and colourful video.
• Certified for Skype: Do more together in HD, with Skype certified HD LifeCams from Microsoft.
• Optimised for Microsoft Lync: Designed to work with Lync, Microsoft’s enterprise-ready unified communications platform.
• Wideband microphone for premium sound recording: For natural, detailed audio.
• 360-degree rotation: Rotates halfway in both directions for an all-around view.
• Tripod mount: Ready to be mounted on a standard tripod. (Tripod not included.)
• Auto Focus: From four inches to infinity.
• Wide-Angle Lens: Capture more people and surroundings.
• Optimised for Windows 8: Easy set-up, no driver installation required.
• Sensor Type: CMOS
• Motion Resolution: 1920 x 1080
• Still resolution: 5 MP (2560 x 2048 pixels)
• Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
• Field of view: 75 degrees diagonal
• Dimensions: 114 x 60.0 x 45.0 mm
• Connectivity: USB 2.0, Windows-compatible speakers or headphones
• Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher, Windows XP
• VGA video calling: Intel Dual-Core 1.6 GHz or higher ; 1 GB RAM
• 720p HD recording: Intel Dual-Core 3.0 GHz or higher ; 2 GB RAM
• Other: 1.5 GB free
• USB 2.0
• Windows-compatible speakers or headphones
• Internet functions and Software Installation also require: Internet Explorer 6/7/8 for installation; 25 MB hard-drive space typically required.