The mBot2 Class Solution is perfect for the classroom! It includes: 6 x mBot2, 3 x AI and IoT Education Toolkit Add-on Pack, 6 x Wireless Bluetooth Dongle – Add-on for mBot, mBot2 & CyberPi, 6 x Pocket Shield – Add-On for CyberPi, and 1 x 120W 10 Port USB charger.
The mBot2 is a next-generation educational robot designed with extended capabilities, starting as an entry-level solution and going all the way to upper high school and beyond. Educators can carry out very interactive and smart lessons for the class.
mBot2 is powered by CyberPi, an educational microcontroller enhanced with network capabilities, built-in sensors and much more. mBot2 is designed to carry out interactive lessons that are reflecting real-world applications with cutting-edge technologies, including robotics, AI, IoT and Data Science. With CyberPi, students can connect multiple mBots to create a local network of robots that comunicate between themselves, share information, and perform tasks.
When connected to the Internet, mBot2 can perform advanced features such as speech recognition, and get information such as weather updates at the destination.
With mBlock’s enhanced coding learning experience, mBot 2 allows students and educators to begin with the block-based coding approach, and seamlessly transition into object-oriented coding with Python, all in the same environment. Teachers can remotely manage their activities in mBlock with Google Classroom.
- Powered by CyberPi – a powerful and versatile microcontroller for education
- Program with block-based coding and progress to text-based Python
- Precision Control – The encoder motors in mBot2 can be precisely controlled by their rotation, speed and position
- Enhanced and durable – mBot2 comes with the next-generation sensors and motors which are developed with education in mind
- Ideal for robotics competitions
- Built-in long-lasting battery
- Extension electronic modules can be connected in series. There is no limit to the number of electronic extension modules supported.
The Toolkit Add-on Pack for mBot2 & CyberPi, includes a Smart Camera module (which works both, offline and online), and a complete series of 31 mBuild electronic modules, that are programmable in block-based and Python languages. Suitable for teaching AI, robotics and programming!
- Includes 31 mBuild electronic modules and comes with Smart Camera module that teachers can rely on to introduce AI into classrooms
- Programmable in block-based and Python languages, supporting AI education and application with mBlock
- Includes commonly-used electronic modules, accessories and tools used in example projects
Makeblock Wireless Dongle is a Bluetooth BT4.0 USB adapter, that’s designed for short-distance wireless connection. The dongle has a USB connector that makes it easy to connect to the computer. Pairing with any Makeblock Bluetooth devices, the dongle allows you to download or debug programs wirelessly with less efforts. (The Bluetooth dongle supports Codey Rocky, mBot Bluetooth version, ranger and so on. But it does not support Ultimate, Megapi or Megapi pro currently.)
- No cable needed, easy to carry and use
- USB interface, plug-in directly to achieve Makeblock Bluetooth wireless programming device
- Only for Makeblock Bluetooth devices
- High transmission efficiency, low latency data transmission
The Pocket Shield is the basic expansion board for CyberPi. It provides CyberPi with autonomy, not requiring to be physically connected to a computer. It has a built-in rechargeable battery. It also integrates two DC motor interfaces, and two 3-pin interfaces that are compatible with servos, light strips and Arduino sensors. The casing can be mounted with Makeblock and LEGO structural parts. Includes a Pocket Shield Quick Start Guide.
- Rechargeable 800mAh battery with high load capacity and long duration.
- 2 motor ports and 2 servo ports, allowing more possibilities for creation; 2.54mm pin spacing, digital/analogue interfaces compatible with LED strips and Arduino sensors; Anti-reverse connection, protecting electronic modules.
- Compact and easy to carry around; Holes and a tapped hole, compatible with LEGO Technic series and M4 metal structural parts.
Students become confident coders while they transition from block-based to text-based coding at their own pace.
A block-based programming language designed to help students understand the key concepts
of programming, by dragging and dropping code blocks.
A seamless transition from block-based programming to microPython encourages
students to learn high-level object-oriented languages. With just one click students can see the
relationship between block-based and text-based coding.
Explore powerful text-based programming in AI, IoT and Data Science and become a true problem solver and independent thinker.