Get the most from your iPad Pro with StudioDock. The ideal iPad Pro docking station that expands more than your desktop options — it expands your creativity. Magnetically attach and detach your USB-C iPad Pro 12.9" (2018/2020) to the elegantly designed StudioDock, and the possibilities are endless.
- Best For: Creative professionals who want to get the most from their 2018/2020 iPad Pro
- Connection Technology: USB-C Alt Mode
- Power Delivery: Yes, docking and charging via USB-C at 37.5W rapid-charging for iPad Pro
- Compatibility: iPad Pro 12.9" (2018/2020) running iPadOS 13.5+. *Not compatible with the 2021 iPad Pro 12.9"*
- Number of Monitors Supported: 1
- Video Ports: 1 x HDMI 2.0
- Maximum Resolution Supported: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Plug & Play: Yes. No drivers or downloads necessary.
- System Requirements: iPad Pro 12.9" (2018/2020) running iPadOS 13.5+
- Warranty: 3 Years
EXTENDED FEATURES & BENEFITS
Unleash Creative Possibilities
Magnetically attach and detach your USB-C iPad Pro 12.9" (2018/2020) to the elegantly designed StudioDock in portrait or landscape mode for a powerful desktop experience. No drivers required. *Not compatible with the 2021 iPad Pro 12.9".
Apple Ecosystem Charging
In addition to rapid charging of your iPad (USB-C at 37.5W — 108% faster than the Apple charger), includes Qi wireless iPhone (up to 7.5W) and AirPod charging (up to 5W), as well as optional charging for Apple Watch up to 5W (K34032WW, sold separately — coming mid-2021).
Seeing is Believing
Take your video beyond your iPad with support for single 4K HDMI 2.0 video. Great for applications such as iMovie, Keynote, Netflix, and more.
With the latest SD card reader (UHS-II SD 4.0), you can quickly access all of your photography; no need for adapters or dongles.
Room for Expansion
Connect all your devices with four USB ports (1 USB-C port that supports 5V/3A & 9V/2A charging, and 3 USB 3.0 ports), one 3.5mm audio jack, and a Gigabit Ethernet jack.
Industry-Leading Quality, Warranty, and Support
Built with quality in mind, we stand behind StudioDock with a dedicated support team and a three-year warranty.
As a pioneer in security and connectivity solutions, we strive to innovate and enhance the products people use in today’s ever-evolving global workforce.