- Best For: USB-C or USB-A Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection Technology: USB-C or USB-A (DisplayLink)
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (85W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Chrome OS 44 or above, macOS 10.14 or above, Windows 7 or above
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 2 x HDMI v2.0 and 2 x DisplayPort 1.2++
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single or Dual Monitors: 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- DisplayLink driver installation required
- System Requirements: USB-C host device must support Power Delivery. Power Delivery is not supported on USB-A host devices without the use of the optional 60W power splitter (K38310NA)
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Apple M1 – Our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations are a great alternative if you are looking for multi-monitor support on your M1 MacBook.
Dual 4K Video Output (HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 @ 60Hz)
Delivers Ultra High Definition images. Four video ports allow users the ability to select between HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 without the need for cumbersome adapters.
Six USB Ports (USB-A and USB-C)
Front: 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen1 at up to 5V/3A and 1x USB-A 3.2 Gen1 at up to 5V/2.4A; Back: 4x USB-A 3.2 Gen1 at up to 5V/0.9A
Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS Compatible
The SD4750P is compatible with Windows 10, macOS 10.14+, and Chrome OS 44+.
85W Power Delivery
Ideal for devices that require higher power, such as 15-inch MacBook Pro models introduced in 2016 or later. For USB-A laptops requiring power delivery, see our optional 60W Power Splitter (K38310NA/EU).
Free Kensington DockWorks™ Software
Enables the best connection, performance, and security from your Kensington dock.
Rest assured knowing you’re covered by Kensington.
- Windows 7 or above,
- Chrome OS 44 or above,
- macOS 10.14 or above
|Connection technology||USB-C or USB-A (DisplayLink)|
|Number of Screen Outputs||2|
|Video ports||DisplayPort++, HDMI|
|Operating system(s)||Chrome OS, macOS, Windows|
|Number of USB ports||6|
|USB fast charging||Yes|
|Docking station family||The Task Master|
|Best For||USB-C or USB-A Laptops & Ultrabooks and Monitors that support up to 4K|
|USB-A ports||5x: (1) USB-A 3.2 Gen1 (front) with 5V/2.4A fast-charging & (4) USB-A 3.2 Gen1 (back) supporting 5V/0.9A|
|USB-C ports||1 x: USB-C 3.2 Gen1 (front) with 5V/3A charging|
|Audio||1 x 3.5mm microphone port (front), 1 x 3.5mm headphone port (front)|
|Data transfer speeds||Supports up to 5Gbps data transfer speed|
|Ethernet Speed (Mbps)||1000, 100, 10|
|Plug & play||DisplayLink driver installation required|
|Security slot compatibility||Kensington Security Slot|
|System requirements||USB-C host device must support Power Delivery. Power Delivery is not supported on USB-A host devices without the use of the optional 60W power splitter (K38310)|
|USB-C Power Delivery||Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (85W of laptop charging)|
|Video output||2 x HDMI v2.0, 2 x DisplayPort 1.2++|