Smaller, Uncompromised Lock Head
Designed to fit sleeker laptops, POS systems and a wide variety of other devices, the fully rotating head provides all the strength and anti-theft features you'd come to expect from the industry leader in physical device.
5mm Keying System
A central pillar of Kensington's industry-leading locking solutions, the exclusive keying system is common across all of Kensington's latest locks. Our unparalleled custom management options provide flexibility, and our patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology offer complete peace of mind. Now IT directors will only have one keying system to manage across their organization.
ClickSafe Locking Technology
After the ClickSafe Security Anchor featuring a T-Bar has been securely mounted inside the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot on your device, the ClickSafe lock head can be attached in a single click with one hand, providing an unparalleled combination of security and convenience for higher employee compliance.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 1.8m (6 ft.) of cable.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.
Register & Retrieve
Kensington's online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen.
- Tough yet smaller lock head offers uncompromised security for a wide variety of laptops and devices
- ClickSafe Lock provides one-step security after Security Anchor has been installed into Kensington Security Slot™ found on most laptops, increasing employee compliance
- 5mm Keying System is compatible across all of Kensington's latest locks and includes patented anti-pick Hidden Pin™ Technology, all part of our robust custom key management solutions that include Master Keyed (K64436M), Supervisor Keyed*(K64436S) and Like Keyed (K64436L) options.
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty guaranteed by Kensington, the worldwide leader in laptop locks