Jabra Engage 75 Wireless Stereo Headset with Stand
Engineered to be the world’s most powerful professional wireless headsets.
Industry-leading wireless performance.
Work away from your desk and still maintain a wireless connection that won’t let you, or your customers, down.
Enjoy superior sounding calls, even in busy offices with many wireless devices.
Hear the difference compared with other wireless headsets facing density issues.
Overcomes wireless capacity issues.
The Jabra Engage series enables up to 3 times as many people to work wirelessly in the same office space.
Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls even in noisy offices.
• Speaker frequency range: 40 Hz-16 kHz
• Microphone frequency range: 100 Hz to 7.3 KHz
• Speaker bandwidth - music mode: 40 Hz to 16 kHz
• Certifications: CE, CB, FCC, IC, NOM, NTC, EAC, PSB, ICASA, TELEC, SIRIM, ACMA, NZ Telepermit, UL, Bluetooth
Ease of use:
• Intuitive audio control: Answer/end call - Reject call - Volume control
• Voice/mute: Yes
• Busylight: Integrated red light on the microphone tip and the headset, activated when on a call or manually by the user when busy, to act as a “do not disturb” signal
• Talk-time: Up to 13 hours
• Charging time: 30 mins for 40% charge, 90 mins for 100% charge
• Connectivity: Deskphone, USB deskphone, softphone, 2x mobile (Bluetooth)
• Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.): 2x micro USB, RJ-9 for handset, RJ-9 for deskphone audio, RJ-45 for AUX
• DECT device: Yes
• NFC: Yes
• Bluetooth device: Yes, in base
• Bluetooth version: 5.0
• Supported Bluetooth modes: SCO, eSCO, Sniff mode
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: Headset, hands-free and PBAB
• Paired devices (up to): 2 Bluetooth devices
• Wireless range: Up to 150m
• Headset bandwidth: Narrowband and wideband. Optimised for music (when not on a call)
• Security: DECT Security Step C & using FIPS-approved algorithms for key generation, payload encryption and authentication
• Jabra Direct: Yes
• Operating temperature: -10° to + 55°C
• Dimensions - Base (W x D x H): 93 x 90 x 106 mm
• Dimensions - Headset (W x D x H): 141 x 32 x 169 mm
• Headset weight: 82 g