Easily connect your DisplayPort-enabled devices to a DVI monitor with a DisplayPort to DVI Cable. This convenient converter cable allows you to display video from laptops, desktops and tablets with a DisplayPort output on monitors that are equipped with a DVI input.
Take full advantage of your DVI monitor or projector without needing to upgrade to a DisplayPort-compatible model. The DisplayPort to DVI Dual Link Cable supports PC resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
- DisplayPort 1.2a Male to DVI-D 24+1 male gold-plated connections
- Transmit video from DisplayPort to DVI Dual Link monitors and projectors
- Enables the use of older monitors with new devices
- The cable connects and converts a signal
- Supports existing HD (720p, 1080i and 1080p@60Hz), enhanced (480p) and standard (NTSC or PAL) video formats
- Simple plug-and-play connectivity
- Supports HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection)