This USB-C to DVI adapter (digital only) lets you connect your USB Type-C device to any DVI display, including televisions, Apple Cinema HD Display and other DVI dual-link monitors. Ultimate Compatibility With an active conversion, this USB Type-C to DVI adapter ensures compatibility with DVI dual-link monitors and displays, which eliminates having to upgrade your DVI display to a newer model for the sake of compatibility. Ideal for Travel With its compact, lightweight design, this active USB-C to DVI-I adapter offers a convenient travel accessory to carry with your USB-C-equipped computer, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case. Its ultra-portable design makes this display adapter perfect for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office, or on the road.
As well, this DVI converter is powered by the host device's USB-C port, eliminating the need for additional cords or chargers. Uncompromised Picture Quality This DVI adapter can handle full dual-link resolutions up to 2560x1600 with the ability to mirror your display or extend your desktop. Alternatively, the USB 3.1 to DVI adapter can support single-link displays with resolutions up to 1920x1080.
With easy plug-and-play connectivity, this DVI video adapter offers a hassle-free setup.
CDP2DVIDP is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: This adapter features a DVI-I connector that will output a digital signal only. It does not support passive VGA.
- Connect your USB-C device to any DVI display or TV, including Apple Cinema HD Display
- Experience high DVI dual-link picture quality with support for resolutions up to 2560x1600
- Portable design makes this DVI converter the perfect travel companion
- Powered by the USB-C port, this active DVI adapter eliminates the need for additional chargers
- Enjoy a hassle-free setup with simple plug-and-play installation