The Superior Performance of DisplayPort 1.4
This 8K DisplayPort cable supports all DP 1.4 features
- High Bit Rate 3 (HBR3) Bandwidths of 32.4 Gbps supporting the latest in industry standards
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for daisy-chaining multiple monitors
- Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC) for maximum resolution output
- Forward Error Correction to manage data transmission errors
- High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP 2.2) for a secure connection between source and display
- 32 Uncompressed Digital Audio Channel
Flexible Cable with Reliable Latched Connectors
The cable has a slim professional grade 28 AWG construction that allows for flexible installation while offering superior reliability for a clean quality installation. Each connector features latches that provide secure connections between your devices.
8K: Enabling Business Continuity
8K has a resolution of 7680 x 4320 and is also known as 4320p and Super Ultra High Definition (SUHD). It is seen in digital signage and other commercial displays that require the highest available resolution. This cable is backward compatible with 4K and 5K displays making it the perfect peripheral to start future-proofing your cabling infrastructure.